The Aims of the college is to provide an educational program through which the Nursing graduates will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of the people as professional nurses. It is expected that graduates are capable of teaching and setting and participate in the administration of nursing service and education.
1. To prepare Nurse clinicians for bedside and family care nursing, Nursing supervision and Nursing administration.
2. To prepare Nursing teachers for schools of nursing to train multipurpose health workers and General Nurse Midwives ( GNM ) and for university level nursing education.
3. To help nurses to develop ability to Co-operate and to Co-ordinate with members of health team to serve humanity.
4. To serve as a base for further professional education and specialization in nursing.
5. To prepare nurses to keep pace with latest proffessional and technological developments for providing best possible nursing services.